We may periodically update these Terms. In such cases, we will notify you of these changes through methods such as email or notifications on the Site. Unless otherwise specified in our notice, the revised Terms will take immediate effect. Continued use of the Site post-notice confirms your acceptance of these changes. If you do not agree with the amended Terms, please cease using the Site.
To use the Site, you must be at least 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction. If you use the Site on behalf of another person or entity, you confirm that you have the authority to accept these Terms on their behalf. In case of violations, the person or entity you represent agrees to assume responsibility.
We do not permit the purchase of our products on our Site for resale. We reserve the right to restrict or cancel orders at our discretion, including orders from the same customer account, credit card, or billing/shipping address. We may also cease business with users we suspect of violating this policy, and we retain the right to modify this policy at any time.
Access to the Site may require registration or the provision of certain information. You must provide accurate information and promptly update it if changes occur. Safeguard your account security and inform us promptly if you suspect unauthorized access. If you permit others to use your account, you are accountable for their actions in connection with your account.
While using the Site, you must adhere to all applicable laws and respect intellectual property rights and third-party rights. Prohibited conduct includes unauthorized use of another user's account, altering or copying the Site, using site materials separately from the accompanying text, and attempting to reverse engineer or disrupt the Site's functionality.
By using the Site, you agree to our Acceptable Use Policy, which includes refraining from posting false or misleading information, engaging in unlawful conduct, posting copyrighted materials without authorization, promoting discrimination or violence, and more.
The Site and its content are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. You are granted a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to access and use the Site for personal, non-commercial purposes, provided you comply with these Terms. Any use of the Site beyond these terms without our prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
Our trademarks, logos, and product names are protected intellectual property and may not be copied or imitated without our written permission. Any other trademarks mentioned on the Site belong to their respective owners.
You may provide feedback to us voluntarily, which we may use for various purposes without acknowledgment or compensation. Such feedback may be treated as non-confidential.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our affiliates, licensors, and service providers harmless from any claims arising from your use of the Site, violations of these Terms, infringement of third-party rights, and conduct related to the Site.
Your use of the Site and any services or items obtained through it is at your own risk. We provide the Site "as is" and without warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not guarantee the completeness, security, reliability, or accuracy of the Site or its content.
We and our affiliates shall not be liable for any damages arising from your use or inability to use the Site, including personal injury, loss of revenue, loss of profits, or loss of data, whether due to negligence, breach of contract, or any other cause, even if foreseeable. This limitation does not affect your rights under applicable law.
We may modify or suspend the Site at any time. You have the right to stop using the Site at any time. We are not responsible for any loss or harm related to your inability to access or use the Site.
No waiver of any term or condition in these Terms is a waiver of any other term or condition. If any provision of these Terms is found invalid, it will be removed without affecting the rest of the Terms.
Terms of services:
- All orders are subject to availability.
- Orders can be placed online or in-store.
- Once an order has been placed, it can be canceled or modified within 24 hours only. - All orders are considered final and non-refundable except for a few exceptions.
- Customers are required to pay 50% advance on orders above 15k.
- All custom made abayas are fully paid in advance.
- Any abaya with customizations would also require payment in advance.
- Shipping fees will be charged at checkout.
- Shipping times vary based on location and shipping method.
- The brand is not responsible for any delays caused by the shipping carrier or customs. - The brand is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages.
- The brand accepts returns and exchanges within 14 days of the delivery date in case of manufacturing faults only.
- Items must be in their original condition with tags attached.
- Customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- Made to order products are non-returnable or exchangeable.
- Exchanges will be processed as a new order, and shipping fees will apply. 5. Payment:
- All prices are in the local currency and are inclusive of taxes.
- Payment can be made by credit card(Visa/Master), easy paisa, or other approved payment methods on our website.
- Payment is due at the time of order placement.
- International customers are required to pay for their order beforehand.
- All content on the brand's website, including images, text, and graphics, is the property of the brand and may not be used without permission.
- The brand makes no warranties or representations, expressed or implied, about the accuracy or completeness of the information on its website or any other channels. - The brand shall not be liable for any damages arising from the use or inability to use its website or products.
- The brand respects the privacy of its customers and will not share any personal information without their consent.
- The brand collects and stores personal information only for the purpose of fulfilling orders and improving the customer experience.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction where the brand is based.
- Any disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be settled through arbitration in the same jurisdiction.